Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to apply wallpaper

Those video's over on the left are random samples from Youtube, there is no way I can recomend or critique them, so watch at your own risk.
Wallpaper goes in and out of style. In 2010 it is gaining ground again.
Every wallpaper can have different installation instructions. Read them carefully.
I have been hanging wallpaper since I was sixteen, and still I read the instructions.
With the expensive custom wallpapers, I suggest having an experienced tradesperson do it. This though is easier said than done. How do do find someone who really can do it properly?
The supplier should have a list, but since it's been in decline for a few years people who have lots of experience are rare.
Tomorrow I am going to install wallpaper for a customer, I will video the process and post it, as writing the process down won't really help you here.
Visit us @ www.mercuryminc.net
The 'this old house' site has lots of tips too.http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/0,,,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment